The City of Pittsburg's 5-Year Capital Improvement Program is a multi-year plan for the construction of new and expansion, rehabilitation, or replacement of existing City owned assets. The 5-Year CIP is used as a guide to prioritize infrastructure projects. The Program is updated annually.
The 5-Year Capital Improvement Program for Fiscal Year 2019/20 through 2023/24 includes various projects for the benefit of Pittsburg's citizens. Each of the projects meets some or all of the following criteria:
- Elimination of potentially hazardous or unsafe conditions and potential liabilities
- Replacement of high maintenance and inefficient/ineffective infrastructure
- Improvement to and/or creation of new services to the public
- Outside agency regulatory requirements and mandates
- Stimulation of the local economy/eliminate blighted conditions
- Compliance with the City of Pittsburg General Plan
- Preservation of existing assets
The schedule for Capital Improvement Projects is based on available funding, public benefit, and funding restrictions. Click below to view the entire Five Year CIP for Fiscal Year 2019/20 through 2023/24. Please note: Not all projects currently have funding available for design or construction.
5 Year CIP