Skip to page body Home I Want to... What's New City Services Living Doing Business Visiting About Pittsburg
Public Works

Short_standard_armIf you observe a streetlight functioning poorly (flickering, off one day and on the next) this is a sign that the light bulb is near failure. You can report streetlight flickerings, outages or streetlights burning during the daytime to either the City of Pittsburg Public Works Department at (925) 252-4936, or PG&E at (800) 743-5002. In addition, you can report streetlight outages through the PG&E website at the following link:

or just go to, and click on "For My Home", go to "Customer Service" and then "Contact PG&E" for Streetlight information on the left.

For more information:
Facilities & Utilities - Streetlights

Last updated: 12/6/2019 8:50:32 AM