Skip to page body Home I Want to... What's New City Services Living Doing Business Visiting About Pittsburg
Public Works

Stop SignStop signs, street name signs, centerline stripping, red curbs, crosswalks and other pavement markings all fall under the category of signs and markings. Although the Public Works Department maintains, repairs and installs street signs and markings, the decision as to where or if such signs and markings are to be installed or removed is determined by the Engineering Service Department.

If you need to report a missing or damaged sign, or faded striping or painted curb please call the Public Works Corporation Yard (925) 252-4936.

If you wish to request the installation of street signs or markings contact the Engineering Services Department.

Last updated: 3/11/2014 9:22:36 AM