The City provides low-interest rehabilitation loans to Pittsburg homeowners for the purpose of improving their property. This program is funded by the CDBG program. In order to qualify for the housing rehabilitation program, you must live in the City limits, own your own home, and be “low to moderate” income (this income changes annually and is based on household size and total family annual income).
• Maximum loan available is $30,000.
• Health and safety hazards will be given top priority for consideration in the program.
• Loan funds may be used for various improvements, but are required to fall under the category of health and safety, property maintenance, functional obsolescence, energy efficiency, or removal of architectural barriers for the disabled. Common repairs permitted under this loan program include, but are not limited to: new roofs and gutters; electrical and plumbing upgrades; and installation of ramps and grab bars.
Housing Rehabilitation Brochure
How to apply:
Fill out the application and submit necessary documents listed on page 4 of the application.
Housing Rehabilitation Loan Application
Call or send an email to Melaine Venenciano at 925-252-4155 or email@example.com if you have questions.
CONTRACTORS - BID OPPORTUNITIES
- 2204 Westgate Drive
- Contractor's Site Assessment 5/30/20 10 am -12 pm.
- Bids due by 5 pm on 6/15/2020.